Name Two Songs...
Grabbed from my wife.
…that when you hear them…
…you always sing along:
“Short Skirt/Long Jacket”, Cake
“Broken Hearts are for Assholes″, Frank Zappa
…you drive at least 15mph faster:
“Let it Roll”, Little Feat
“L.A. Woman”, The Doors
…your hairs stand on end:
“Chameleon”, Herbi Hancock
“Question Jam Answer”, Fela Kuti
…you get misty:
“Mountains Win Again”, Gov't Mule w John Popper
“Lake Marie”, John Prine
…you get stuck in your head:
“Lovelight Babylon”, Buzzuniverse
“I Need More Love”, Robert Randolph and the Family Band
…you feel like dancing:
“Shakedown Street”, The Grateful Dead
“Pick up the Pieces”, Average White Band
…you must play very, very loudly:
“You Know I'm No Good”, Amy Winehouse
“The Shape I'm In”, Gov't Mule (The Band Cover)
…you inevitably think of High School:
“Life is a Highway”, Tom Cochrane
“Wonderful Tonight”, Eric Clapton
…you change the station:
“I Need A Lover”, Pat Benetar
“Breakfast in America”, Supertramp
…you’re mildly embarrassed to like:
“Valley of the Jig”, String Cheese Incident
“Bang on a Drum All Day”, Todd Rundgren
…you have an irresistible urge to strut:
“The A La Menthe”, La Caution
“Back in Black”, AC/DC
…that when you hear them…
…you always sing along:
“Short Skirt/Long Jacket”, Cake
“Broken Hearts are for Assholes″, Frank Zappa
…you drive at least 15mph faster:
“Let it Roll”, Little Feat
“L.A. Woman”, The Doors
…your hairs stand on end:
“Chameleon”, Herbi Hancock
“Question Jam Answer”, Fela Kuti
…you get misty:
“Mountains Win Again”, Gov't Mule w John Popper
“Lake Marie”, John Prine
…you get stuck in your head:
“Lovelight Babylon”, Buzzuniverse
“I Need More Love”, Robert Randolph and the Family Band
…you feel like dancing:
“Shakedown Street”, The Grateful Dead
“Pick up the Pieces”, Average White Band
…you must play very, very loudly:
“You Know I'm No Good”, Amy Winehouse
“The Shape I'm In”, Gov't Mule (The Band Cover)
…you inevitably think of High School:
“Life is a Highway”, Tom Cochrane
“Wonderful Tonight”, Eric Clapton
…you change the station:
“I Need A Lover”, Pat Benetar
“Breakfast in America”, Supertramp
…you’re mildly embarrassed to like:
“Valley of the Jig”, String Cheese Incident
“Bang on a Drum All Day”, Todd Rundgren
…you have an irresistible urge to strut:
“The A La Menthe”, La Caution
“Back in Black”, AC/DC

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home