WhiskyFest Chicago
WhiskyFest Chicago has come to pass, and was very exciting. I went with my sister the libarian, and we met Pookie, Miami Tom, and his lovely wife. We went to a very informative seminar on Rye Whiskey conducted by Craig Beam of Heaven Hill Distillery. Then we walked the floor and saw lots of Kilts and Hoochies. A note for the future to all women, if you're wearing a cocktail dress I don't want to know that you're wearing a T-back as well.
The best drams were Penderyn Single Malt Welsh Whisky, truly worth the money; and Compass Box Oak Cross , very light and fruity. Another good dram was Smokehead Islay Malt, a peaty chewy drink that I prefer. And yes I did salute B&T and Honey by pouring out a little Baker’s
in a salute to their absence.
Now I'm going to go and crash because I've got to go to work tomorrow.
The best drams were Penderyn Single Malt Welsh Whisky, truly worth the money; and Compass Box Oak Cross , very light and fruity. Another good dram was Smokehead Islay Malt, a peaty chewy drink that I prefer. And yes I did salute B&T and Honey by pouring out a little Baker’s
in a salute to their absence.
Now I'm going to go and crash because I've got to go to work tomorrow.

1 Comments:
Your dead homies appreciate it.
By
Anonymous, at April 17, 2007 at 11:55 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home