Bad Ring
A couple of months ago, I got into a conversation with some people about the story of this ring in relation to why Christmas is better in Columbus, OH. I told the people that were present that I would post a picture of this ring on my Blog, but the past few months have been a little hectic for J.ko and I. Check out her blog for all the details. My apologies for not getting this out sooner.
Also I want to say that tonight will be a great sports night as The Ohio State University will be playing some other team in the BCS Championship Game. Go Ohio State!!
Also I want to say that tonight will be a great sports night as The Ohio State University will be playing some other team in the BCS Championship Game. Go Ohio State!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home