My wedding gift
My darling wife, the Queen, Got me a wonderful gift for our wedding. A ride in a 62 year old Boeing B-17G that is owned and operated by the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA). They run this plane around to smaller airports in the US and for a fee you can hop on board for a thirty minute flight with seven other guys for a small tour into the past. J.ko knowing what a WW 2 geek I am, got me flight this past weekend. If you click the photo you can see the full set of photos that I took along with some notes I made afterwards. I plan on seeing the plane again on Friday to get a shot of me along side of it at EAA's Airventure air show. I'll update you all on the rest of the weekends fun later.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home