Another Quiz..zzz
Here is my result for a Star Trek quiz that my wife and I took when we got back from our trip, Details on that to follow.
Your results:
You are Spock
Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Test
Your results:
You are Spock
| You are skilled in knowledge and logic. You believe that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. ![]() |
Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Test


5 Comments:
Personally, I'm a little relieved it didn't turn out to be Sulu.
By
Anonymous, at June 28, 2006 at 12:43 PM
I'm really bored at work. However, I don't exactly dig sci fi, so I'm not sure if this is a good thing, but I'm someone with awful hair named "Uhura."
By
Anonymous, at June 28, 2006 at 1:46 PM
That's who I got, too. Uhura's pretty cool, actually. She and Capt. Kirk shared television's first interracial kiss.
By
Anonymous, at June 28, 2006 at 5:27 PM
That's three for Uhura. Interesting.
By
Kitten, at June 29, 2006 at 9:06 AM
I wonder what the common thread is that made Uhura pop up that many times?
By
The Big Man, at June 30, 2006 at 10:26 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home