Happy New Year!
Hello all,
I seem to very bad about this blogging thing, so I'm sorry for the long breaks between posts. But then again I don't have a computer at work, just a drill gun. Anyway I've had a few things happen over the last month that were blog worthy, some of which My Gal let everyone know about, and then there were others that have to be told here. The first was my Christmas Extravaganza that takes about a week to make happen, not including the trip to Columbus. Those people out there who have divorced parents know what I mean. Except that my family takes something simple like dinner, and makes it a four act production. This happens on both sides too. You'll learn all about them in June. Then the Columbus trip was the exact opposite, everything was so relaxed it was like a vacation from the real world. After we got back there was the New Year's Ski Trip where no one broke anything! Last week was supposed to be lax in the lead up to the IBS most of which is located on www.queenofmediocrity.com but that did not happen.
One of my friends, Skullboy, had a problem with his girlfriend just after Christmas that culminated in their breakup. After an eighteen month relationship she calls him up and states that they are done and the reason for the breakup is that she can't see him because she is in love with his friend "Eddie". Not me, thank god! But still I go over to my friend's house and helped him through the after time and helped him to return her stuff in an orderly manner. J.Ko was along for most of this ride as well. Then I go off to Florida to the IBS for a long weekend which ends here in Chicago for a trip to Soldier Field to watch Da'Bears swagger into a sound defeat at the hands of the Carolina Panthers. And that brings us to this week. I promise to give an update of my trip later today, as I have to get back to the site for the rest of the day.
I seem to very bad about this blogging thing, so I'm sorry for the long breaks between posts. But then again I don't have a computer at work, just a drill gun. Anyway I've had a few things happen over the last month that were blog worthy, some of which My Gal let everyone know about, and then there were others that have to be told here. The first was my Christmas Extravaganza that takes about a week to make happen, not including the trip to Columbus. Those people out there who have divorced parents know what I mean. Except that my family takes something simple like dinner, and makes it a four act production. This happens on both sides too. You'll learn all about them in June. Then the Columbus trip was the exact opposite, everything was so relaxed it was like a vacation from the real world. After we got back there was the New Year's Ski Trip where no one broke anything! Last week was supposed to be lax in the lead up to the IBS most of which is located on www.queenofmediocrity.com but that did not happen.
One of my friends, Skullboy, had a problem with his girlfriend just after Christmas that culminated in their breakup. After an eighteen month relationship she calls him up and states that they are done and the reason for the breakup is that she can't see him because she is in love with his friend "Eddie". Not me, thank god! But still I go over to my friend's house and helped him through the after time and helped him to return her stuff in an orderly manner. J.Ko was along for most of this ride as well. Then I go off to Florida to the IBS for a long weekend which ends here in Chicago for a trip to Soldier Field to watch Da'Bears swagger into a sound defeat at the hands of the Carolina Panthers. And that brings us to this week. I promise to give an update of my trip later today, as I have to get back to the site for the rest of the day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home