Flying with the Tigers

11 December 2005

More on Vegas

Some people have asked for some info on our trip last month, so here comes an aside of mine from Vegas. I've been to Vegas three times, twice staying in hotels. I feel like there is some kind of evil spirit conspiring against me every time I check in. The first time was at TI and I tried the tip up to a better room technique, pioneered by Al, but it didn't work cause my receptionist was new and didn't get the signal. In fact she asked the guy next to her who pulled her aside to explain it, but by then it was to late. Then recently we went and were ready to tip when the receptionist trainer arrived to help out and we had to retract the move fast. On the plus side the trainer spotted the retraction and still gave us a bit of an upgrade but still not much above the standard.

Anyway the next time we go we are going to try again because its got to work sometime, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home