Borrowed
From The Queen of Mediocrity, from whom I asked to borrow it from as long as did an other post about the wedding.
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. The second name listed on my birth certificate
2. Jaybird
3. A bunch of names that my family has given me over the years.
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. The Big Man
2. Cameltnt
3. The name of my home email account
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I can memorize odd things.
2. I specialize in everything.
3. I can read people quickly and mostly right.
THREE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I have ADD.
2. I don't have a clue about my job, just an idea.
3. When I'm uncomfortable, I don't participate.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
~in descending order of genetic dominance~
1. Slovak
2. German
3. Bohemian
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Losing my love
2. Losing my Job
3. Losing my Family
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. A good dose of Coffee
2. Some good Music
3. The affection of my Gal
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. A Mens Warhouse Jacket
2. My silver and onyx ring
3. My Birkenstock dress shoes
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR ARTISTS (at the moment): ~with emphasis on "at the moment"~
1. Gov't Mule
2. Fela Kuti
3. Buckwheat Zydeco
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. "Banks of the Deep End", Gov't Mule
2. "Turning Point", Buckwheat Zydeco
3. "Shakara", Fela Kuti
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. Marriage
2. Strawberries
3. Stuffing
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Longevity
2. Joy
3. A good time
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT [your preferred] SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Beautiful Face
2. Medium long hair
3. Smiling with the face
THREE NONPHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT [your preferred] SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Good sense of humor
2. Shared Interests
3. Patience
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. Fly an airplane
2. Rroller coastersters
3. Solicit people on the street for God
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Whiskey tasting
2. Playing cards
3. Xbox, do I have to say more?
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. I could use to lose about twenty pounds.
2. Move into a house with more space.
3. Get some of my old friends to stop acting like idiots.
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. Husband
2. Father
3. Contractor
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION (that you haven't been):
1. Scotland
2. France
3. Switzerland
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION (that you have been):
1. Las Vegas
2. Salzburg
3. Amsterdam
THREE KIDS' NAMES*:
1. Greta
2. Maggie
3. Sam
* These are names of the children born in 2005 who will grow up calling me "Uncle".
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Learn to fly an airplane.
2. Race Nurimburgring.
3. Build my own home.
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. The second name listed on my birth certificate
2. Jaybird
3. A bunch of names that my family has given me over the years.
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. The Big Man
2. Cameltnt
3. The name of my home email account
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I can memorize odd things.
2. I specialize in everything.
3. I can read people quickly and mostly right.
THREE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I have ADD.
2. I don't have a clue about my job, just an idea.
3. When I'm uncomfortable, I don't participate.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
~in descending order of genetic dominance~
1. Slovak
2. German
3. Bohemian
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Losing my love
2. Losing my Job
3. Losing my Family
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. A good dose of Coffee
2. Some good Music
3. The affection of my Gal
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. A Mens Warhouse Jacket
2. My silver and onyx ring
3. My Birkenstock dress shoes
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR ARTISTS (at the moment): ~with emphasis on "at the moment"~
1. Gov't Mule
2. Fela Kuti
3. Buckwheat Zydeco
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. "Banks of the Deep End", Gov't Mule
2. "Turning Point", Buckwheat Zydeco
3. "Shakara", Fela Kuti
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. Marriage
2. Strawberries
3. Stuffing
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Longevity
2. Joy
3. A good time
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT [your preferred] SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Beautiful Face
2. Medium long hair
3. Smiling with the face
THREE NONPHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT [your preferred] SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Good sense of humor
2. Shared Interests
3. Patience
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. Fly an airplane
2. Rroller coastersters
3. Solicit people on the street for God
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Whiskey tasting
2. Playing cards
3. Xbox, do I have to say more?
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. I could use to lose about twenty pounds.
2. Move into a house with more space.
3. Get some of my old friends to stop acting like idiots.
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. Husband
2. Father
3. Contractor
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION (that you haven't been):
1. Scotland
2. France
3. Switzerland
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION (that you have been):
1. Las Vegas
2. Salzburg
3. Amsterdam
THREE KIDS' NAMES*:
1. Greta
2. Maggie
3. Sam
* These are names of the children born in 2005 who will grow up calling me "Uncle".
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Learn to fly an airplane.
2. Race Nurimburgring.
3. Build my own home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home