Song Titles Part 2
Here are the answers for the list of song quotes. Thanks to all those who posted answers.
1. Well I would like to hold my little hand. We will run we will, we will crawl we will. "Send me on my way" by Rusted Root.
2. Well I tried and I tried to get you off my mind. Yeah, you better believe it's true. "Slow Happy Boys" by Gov't Mule
3. Turn your back on me baby, don't turn your back on me baby. " Black Magic Woman" by Santana
4. Got my nose open baby, got my nose open baby. "I've got my Eyes on you" by Buddy Guy
5. It may sound funny, but I don't believe she's coming in, uh-huh. "Ya Ya" by Buckwheat Zaydeco
6. Take my advice; you’d be better off dead. "Casey Jones" by the Grateful Dead, credit to Al
7. If you must return it, you can send it here, but I need a break... "Paperback Writer" by the Beatles, credit to Chris
8. And my love is bigger than a Cadillac. I’ll try to show you but you drive me back. "Not Fade Away" by Buddy Holly
9. I want you to know that I am the man who fight for the right, not for the wrong. "Bam Bam" by Toots and the Maytals
10. You took my love for granted. Why oh why? The show is over, say good-bye. "Take a Bow" by Madonna
11. Wait a minute, something’s wrong here. Oh, my key won’t unlock this door. "Red House" by Buddy Guy
12. Burning up on midnight oil, and it's come right back on you. "Freedom Overspill" by Steve Winwood
13. Yeah, are you diggin on me? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm diggin' on you now, baby. "Super Duper Love" by Joss Stone
14. Her dress don't hide her age, not like mama said it would. "Pyramid of Tears" by Lucinda Williams
15. He's a complicated man, but no one understands him like his woman. "Theme from Shaft" by Isaac Hayes
16. But don't, no don't no try to get yourself elected. If you do, you had better cut your hair. "Long Time Gone" by Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young
17. Have you ever ridden horses through a rainstorm? "Without Expression" by John Mellencamp
18. You know your voice is a love song. It's a catcall from the past. "The Same Thing" by INXS
19. Oh, promised land and me still standing. It's a test of time, It's a real good sign. "October Road" by James Taylor
20. Yeah, I'm tired of sighing, tired of worrying you, too. I've made up my mind what I'm gonna do. "Matchbox" by Johnny Lang
1. Well I would like to hold my little hand. We will run we will, we will crawl we will. "Send me on my way" by Rusted Root.
2. Well I tried and I tried to get you off my mind. Yeah, you better believe it's true. "Slow Happy Boys" by Gov't Mule
3. Turn your back on me baby, don't turn your back on me baby. " Black Magic Woman" by Santana
4. Got my nose open baby, got my nose open baby. "I've got my Eyes on you" by Buddy Guy
5. It may sound funny, but I don't believe she's coming in, uh-huh. "Ya Ya" by Buckwheat Zaydeco
6. Take my advice; you’d be better off dead. "Casey Jones" by the Grateful Dead, credit to Al
7. If you must return it, you can send it here, but I need a break... "Paperback Writer" by the Beatles, credit to Chris
8. And my love is bigger than a Cadillac. I’ll try to show you but you drive me back. "Not Fade Away" by Buddy Holly
9. I want you to know that I am the man who fight for the right, not for the wrong. "Bam Bam" by Toots and the Maytals
10. You took my love for granted. Why oh why? The show is over, say good-bye. "Take a Bow" by Madonna
11. Wait a minute, something’s wrong here. Oh, my key won’t unlock this door. "Red House" by Buddy Guy
12. Burning up on midnight oil, and it's come right back on you. "Freedom Overspill" by Steve Winwood
13. Yeah, are you diggin on me? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm diggin' on you now, baby. "Super Duper Love" by Joss Stone
14. Her dress don't hide her age, not like mama said it would. "Pyramid of Tears" by Lucinda Williams
15. He's a complicated man, but no one understands him like his woman. "Theme from Shaft" by Isaac Hayes
16. But don't, no don't no try to get yourself elected. If you do, you had better cut your hair. "Long Time Gone" by Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young
17. Have you ever ridden horses through a rainstorm? "Without Expression" by John Mellencamp
18. You know your voice is a love song. It's a catcall from the past. "The Same Thing" by INXS
19. Oh, promised land and me still standing. It's a test of time, It's a real good sign. "October Road" by James Taylor
20. Yeah, I'm tired of sighing, tired of worrying you, too. I've made up my mind what I'm gonna do. "Matchbox" by Johnny Lang

3 Comments:
Sadly, "Paperback Writer" was the only one I knew and Chris beat me to it.
By
Kitten, at August 29, 2005 at 10:22 AM
I'm still surprised nobody got "The Theme from 'Shaft'".
By
Anonymous, at August 29, 2005 at 12:22 PM
I'm suprised that no one got Santana. But I think Chris was right about where the Madonna song came from. I got it off GVH2 and there wasn't any liner notes on Windows Media Player.
By
The Big Man, at August 30, 2005 at 6:09 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home