20 Song Quotes
I saw this game on other blogs, so now I'm playing along. If you can guess the artist and song title for the quotes below, post it in the comments.
1. Well I would like to hold my little hand. We will run we will, we will crawl we will.
2. Well I tried and I tried to get you off my mind. Yeah, you better believe it's true.
3. Turn your back on me baby, don't turn your back on me baby.
4. Got my nose open baby, got my nose open baby.
5. It may sound funny, but I don't believe she's coming in, uh-huh.
6. Take my advice; you’d be better off dead. "Casey Jones" by the Grateful Dead, credit to Al
7. If you must return it, you can send it here, but I need a break... "Paperback Writer" by the Beatles, credit to Chris
8. And my love is bigger than a Cadillac. I’ll try to show you but you drive me back.
9. I want you to know that I am the man who fight for the right, not for the wrong.
10. You took my love for granted. Why oh why? The show is over, say good-bye.
11. Wait a minute, something’s wrong here. Oh, my key won’t unlock this door.
12. Burning up on midnight oil, and it's come right back on you.
13. Yeah, are you diggin on me? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm diggin' on you now, baby.
14. Her dress don't hide her age, not like mama said it would.
15. He's a complicated man, but no one understands him like his woman.
16. But don't, no don't no try to get yourself elected. If you do, you had better cut your hair.
17. Have you ever ridden horses through a rainstorm?
18. You know your voice is a love song. It's a catcall from the past.
19. Oh, promised land and me still standing. It's a test of time, It's a real good sign.
20. Yeah, I'm tired of sighing, tired of worrying you, too. I've made up my mind what I'm gonna do.
1. Well I would like to hold my little hand. We will run we will, we will crawl we will.
2. Well I tried and I tried to get you off my mind. Yeah, you better believe it's true.
3. Turn your back on me baby, don't turn your back on me baby.
4. Got my nose open baby, got my nose open baby.
5. It may sound funny, but I don't believe she's coming in, uh-huh.
6. Take my advice; you’d be better off dead. "Casey Jones" by the Grateful Dead, credit to Al
7. If you must return it, you can send it here, but I need a break... "Paperback Writer" by the Beatles, credit to Chris
8. And my love is bigger than a Cadillac. I’ll try to show you but you drive me back.
9. I want you to know that I am the man who fight for the right, not for the wrong.
10. You took my love for granted. Why oh why? The show is over, say good-bye.
11. Wait a minute, something’s wrong here. Oh, my key won’t unlock this door.
12. Burning up on midnight oil, and it's come right back on you.
13. Yeah, are you diggin on me? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm diggin' on you now, baby.
14. Her dress don't hide her age, not like mama said it would.
15. He's a complicated man, but no one understands him like his woman.
16. But don't, no don't no try to get yourself elected. If you do, you had better cut your hair.
17. Have you ever ridden horses through a rainstorm?
18. You know your voice is a love song. It's a catcall from the past.
19. Oh, promised land and me still standing. It's a test of time, It's a real good sign.
20. Yeah, I'm tired of sighing, tired of worrying you, too. I've made up my mind what I'm gonna do.

3 Comments:
#6 is 'Casey Jones', is it not?
By
Anonymous, at August 16, 2005 at 10:06 AM
#7 Beatles, paperback writer.
By
Anonymous, at August 17, 2005 at 8:54 AM
#10 is by Madonna, but, after 10 days, I still cannot remember the title of the song. It was in A League of their Own.
By
Anonymous, at August 24, 2005 at 3:27 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home