Its good to work
I love my job. Normally I spend my day calling people scheduling things, planning, building, re-scheduling, and generally not pulling my hair out while making houses for profit. Today I received news that the fun part of our jobs is occurring over the next few weeks, golf outings. On this Thursday our parent company has an outing for a politician, then next Thursday our title company has a thank you outing, then in a few weeks our land development company has a thank you outing as well. All are at nice places that I normally don't play myself, but that why they're held there. It is these few days a year that make all the days freezing my butt off in the winter worth it.

1 Comments:
Go to a good public course and inquire about lessons, make sure they have a range, or go to the range. The range or public course will offer the best rates for lessons.
By
The Big Man, at July 21, 2005 at 7:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home